Welcome



Welcome to Creations at Angie's Place!

Leave me a comment or suggestion and let me know what you think!


Thursday, December 12, 2019

TRAVELERS NOTEBOOK

So I got to spend the day in the craft room (happy place) today.  I have been wanting to create a Travelers Notebook for some time now.  I heard one mentioned on a fellow crafter's page and when she described what it was I knew it was something I needed to make or at least get my hands on one.  So I set out to make one, since I was feeling a little creative.  I got a good start on it -now to add a few little extras to make it cutsy :) . 


If you do a google search for a Travelers Notebook or a Fauxdori, you can find any number of versions.  The supplies I used to make this little creation were:  File folders(2) Designers series paper, Card stock, Paper clips, Ribbon, Elastic cord, and copy paper.    It is still a work in progress but I am excited it has come this far.  Now that I have an initial project to work from I can create some for gifts working out the kinks and extras as I go.  

Happy Crafting :)  
#Fauxdori #papercrafting #travelersnotebook #foreverblossoms #stampinup



No comments:

Post a Comment